Sunday, October 30, 2011
Zackariah's 6th birthday 10/6/11
10/6/11
Today my baby boy Zack made 6 years old. I can hardly believe it. He still is my little baby boy. ^ years old seems soo old. We have come a long way since his birth. That time seems so long ago, but yet it seems like just yesterday I had him. The struggles we had to just have our little miracle in the middle of the hurricane Katrina mix. He is a fighter and I have struggled with him since he was a baby with the un-Dx acid reflux and his ADHD and weight gain, speech everything !! We are doing better with him. We changed his meds and it seems to be working wonderful for him. He is talking wonderful when he wants to. That is the only struggle is his shyness and getting him to open up. I just can't believe how far we have come from that homebirth to my sick little boy is now 6 years old !!! I'm so proud of you Zackariah Elijah !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment