








































Summer has come to an End For Zack. He finished up T-ball late spring, He spent a lot of time at the pool. He is swimming pretty good still won't come up for air. We even went camping, tubing and took a quick beach trip before getting full fores into the new school year. He is now 5 1/2 years old and in the Kindergarten ...... I'm not looking forward to the end of our lazy days at the pool. I am looking forward to a little likes chaos in my house during the day ! I hope he has a good year ! He is growing up so fast. Since School started he has had some issues with behavior I hope we can get this under control soon. He is finally potty trained at least Pee still has accidents, but only has diapers at night. He will be 6 on Oct 6th !! his Golden Birthday. He is having another Halloween party with Isabella he wants a Mobi Go like Emmaleigh has.

No comments:
Post a Comment