Zackariah is 11 months old. I can't believe it 11 months that is a long time !! It seems like he is still my little baby I just had, but then again I can't believe how far we come finally back home and settled in from hurricane Katrina which hit only a month before he was born that anniversary has came and went. All the feeding and weight problems with Zackariah are finally over and now is just one month my baby will be ONE year old it coming so fast I need to start planning his party. I can't believe how big he is I am so proud of him !
Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this
This entry has 20 comments: (Add your own)
#20 Comment from qt2nv99
9/13/06 7:34 AM | Permalink
Time flies! He looks gorgeous as usualy and so happy!! Happy 11 months
XOXOXO#19 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
9/10/06 10:10 PM | Permalink
wow 11 months old!i cannot beleive it!~ omg he is so cuteo n the horsey!! he is so smiley and soo cutE:) im so glad hes doing great! yay! happy 11 months big guy!
#18 Comment from kelljern
9/10/06 9:33 PM | Permalink
WOW...11 months...you are a big boy!!! You are such a cutie pie with that big smile....Kellie
#17 Comment from scrapinlover
9/10/06 1:01 PM | Permalink
You all have surely come very far. He is soo happy and soo bubbly it is wonderful to see him smile soo big!
#16 Comment from hartpack
9/10/06 11:54 AM | Permalink
Happy 11 months little man!! he is so adorable,i love his big ol smile.
#15 Comment from jessicalflores1
9/8/06 11:16 PM | Permalink
He is such a cutie! Happy 11 months Zack!
#14 Comment from hannahaghra
9/8/06 7:04 PM | Permalink
Happy 11 months Zackariah!!! You're getting to be such a big little man!!
#13 Comment from vickicat5
9/8/06 2:32 PM | Permalink
He looks great!! I know I can't believe it's almost a year, already!
#12 Comment from mom2bof4sweeties
9/8/06 1:50 PM | Permalink
Happy 11 months Little Man!! You are an ADORABLE baby! Cant beileve youre almost one! Time is just FLYING by!
#11 Comment from ruffasstites
9/8/06 1:49 PM | Permalink
Almost a year old. wow growing up so fast little man. Too hnadsome.
#10 Comment from oceandreams94
9/8/06 12:12 PM | Permalink
I cant believe that he is 11 months old!!!! He is soo cute and sweet!!
#9 Comment from mom2mykiddos9301
9/8/06 8:31 AM | Permalink
Wow, getting BIG! =)
#8 Comment from pooh83098
9/8/06 5:48 AM | Permalink
Aww!! look at those toofers ;)......He is the happiest baby, always smiling!!
#7 Comment from jennabugg0930
9/8/06 2:25 AM | Permalink
Wow has gone by so fast! I'm so glad all those struggles are in the past! He is adorable
#6 Comment from ayannam103099
9/8/06 1:48 AM | Permalink
wow time flys by do fast i cant believe he is 11 months old already what a big boy :)
#5 Comment from jilladurbin
9/7/06 11:41 PM | Permalink
Dani you and your husband have such BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!! I love the eyes!! Zackariah reminds me so much of Isabella as a baby. They look a lot alike. Your children always look so so happy. What a great Mommy you are. Thanks for sharing them sweetie. {{{{{Squishes}}}}}} ~Jilly~
#4 Comment from angelangie80
9/7/06 11:25 PM | Permalink
Happy 11 months Zack! Only up hill from here ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))
#3 Comment from butterflyekisses
9/7/06 11:19 PM | Permalink
Awww hunnie hugs! He is getting so big! ADORABLE! He will be chaseing them little girls really soon!!!:) Way to grow Zach
#2 Comment from kirstansmom62102
9/7/06 11:08 PM | Permalink
He's SO adorable! I cannot believe he's going to be 1 yr old already! Keep up the good work! :) He seems happy and healthy.
#1 Comment from stormyaries
9/7/06 11:06 PM | Permalink
aww congrats!












No comments:
Post a Comment