Today was Zackariah's First Birthday Party, Which he share with his sister Isabella who turned Three. I was very worried all weekend about pulling it all together and the rain it was a 60% chance of rain. I hadn't had but two people call to say they were coming. I tried calling a few people to night before to get a head count, but I guess everyone was shopping. It was an awesome Birthday Party. We had a ton of guest ....... My midwife< Kami her husband Ben and there Five Children Benji, joshua, joseph, maryanna, & Kateri, my neighbor Christina and her Two children Ethan & Olivia, My Cousin Jennifer and her two boys Randy & Luke, my mom neighbor Windy her husband Willis and there Three Children Kamden,Kayla, & Kara, My Brother in law Bobby and his wife laurie and there Three Children Mallory, Tyler, & Taylor, My neighbor Herbie and his son Brandon. Darin Aunt CeCe and his Cousin Kimberly, My friend Cathy and her Daugher Becky. Darin Aunt Grentchen, My Father in Law Bobby, My Mom,Dad & Grandma. So as you can see it was a pretty big party. We did a Prince and Princess Theme. Had a beautiful cake, spacewalk, and pinta. It was soo much fun Zack got lots of cute toys and clothes. I'm soo happy that it didn't rain and so many people came having alot of people there that showed love for Zackariah on his first Birthday is what made it so wonderful. I especially loved having my midwife there remerber that day we was born a year ago. I had the slide showsI made for both children there and played them I think everyone had a wonderful time I was soo tried by the time it was over I couldnn't have asked for a better party !
Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)


























































































No comments:
Post a Comment