Wednesday, October 15, 2008

45 weeks

8/19/06

Zackariah is now 45 weeks old. I wasn't able to take the picture on Thursday cause I wasn't with him, because Daddy is in the hospital with a VERY hurt foot. I took the picture today and got to see him for the first time since Tuesday and he looks soo big that tooth is pretty much up and another is behind it and he pulling up on everything he such a sweet boy I loved having him in my arms today he slep in my arms and it was the sweetest moment it tore me up to bring it back to stay with grandma while daddy is in the hospital.





Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 8 comments: (Add your own)

#8 Comment from scrapinlover
9/10/06 1:04 PM | Permalink

He is such a sweet boy!#7 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
8/21/06 3:25 PM | Permalink

awww how sweet is that!! hoping daddy gets better fast! i love the pic he is sleeping on mommy! getting so big lil man!!
hugs#6 Comment from qt2nv99
8/21/06 7:27 AM | Permalink

Awww he looks adorable as usual, Love that smile he is such a happy baby!! Happy 45 weeks Zack~
XOXOXO
Carolina#5 Comment from mom2mykiddos9301
8/20/06 12:36 PM | Permalink

He's getting BIG! Precious!#4 Comment from oceandreams94
8/20/06 8:31 AM | Permalink

He is getting big! So cute!#3 Comment from hartpack
8/19/06 10:41 PM | Permalink

I just love his smile! what a cutie.#2 Comment from mommy2haileigh01
8/19/06 10:25 PM | Permalink

Awww, he is so precious hun! Such a cutie! =0) -Erika =0)#1 Comment from vickicat5
8/19/06 10:04 PM | Permalink
He is just so precious!








No comments: