7/14/06
Zackariah has been throwing up his milk Breastmilk and formula I even tried cutting all milk products out of my diet it hasn't done any good. Well They change his formula and he is still throwing up but it's not nearly as much as it was he only does a huge change my shirt and change him throw up once every few days unless I brestfeed him only then he pukes everywhere if I make sure he get a bottle after he nurses he does pretty good. He only throws up about the size of a quarter maybe a little more but not much and this is a huge improvement. So I brought him to the Doctor for a quick weight check and OMG he gained weight and I not talking 2 oz or something that what we have been getting for the past few weeks between 2-5oz ( and 5oz is on a good week) a week which was better than what he was doing on breast alone but it still wasn't great. Last week we had him up to 12.6 finally back up to the weight he was in march well this week he gain almost a pound he is 13.3 that is the biggest he has ever been !!! I'm so excited but cautious just in cause this is just a freak thing.
Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
#3 Comment from scrapinlover
7/27/06 6:49 PM | Permalink
That is awesome! Go Zack what a big boy!#2 Comment from mom2bof4sweeties
7/17/06 12:07 AM | Permalink
WOO HOO!!!! Good Job little man!! I know you are estatic Danielle! I hope he keeps right on gaining from now on!#1 Comment from spicee1111
7/16/06 10:17 PM | Permalink
OMG, that is awesome Danielle! I bet you are so happy. I hope he keeps it up. He needs to catch up with Kaylee's fat legs, LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment