Zackariah is doing much better he off the IV still has a hep (SP) lock just in case. He is still getting his antibiotic through that. I got to give him a bath today and he only throw up about 4 feedings today which is a huge improvement and he hasn't throw up any in the past few hours which is great. He lungs aren't clear but there much better. The doctors want to watch him thorough the night and see if he is still keep everything down he had his up and down moods today I actually got a few smiles today Whoooo thank you for all your prayers and keep the coming. Darin is coming tonight to stay with Zack and I my grandma is keeping Alexander, Cameron, & Isabella and hopefully we get to go home sometime tomorrow
Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this
This entry has 5 comments: (Add your own)
#5 Comment from qt2nv99
3/21/06 9:13 PM | Permalink
Smileys back.............Glad he is better!!! :-)#4 Comment from love4myangelssdi
3/18/06 4:13 AM | Permalink
Looks like he is doing alot better.#3 Comment from kaelebsmommy
3/14/06 10:21 PM | Permalink
I just had to comment on the pics of you and Zack....They are ADORABLE! You are such a loving Mommy!!#2 Comment from oceandreams94
3/12/06 7:45 AM | Permalink
Glad he is doing better!#1 Comment from jennabugg0930
3/12/06 2:33 AM | Permalink
Yay he's doing better!!













No comments:
Post a Comment