Tuesday, October 14, 2008

33 weeks

5/25/06

Zackariah is 33 weeks old now. I Can't believe it the 8 month mark is coming so fast. Summer is almost here and I'm so excited to take him swimming and all. I order a mesh sling for the pool and we have a membership at the YMCA I'm hoping to doing swimming lessons with him and Isabella I'm sure this will be a fun summer and he doing so well he sitting better now and he crawling everywhere !!



Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
#3 Comment from love4myangelssdi
6/10/06 9:12 PM | Permalink
He is getting so big!#2 Comment from oceandreams94
6/9/06 7:52 AM | Permalink
awww he is getting SO big!!!!!#1 Comment from lovergirl45373
6/8/06 7:16 PM | Permalink
Awww... What a big boy!!!! He's so cute!!












No comments: