Date :11/1/05
Zack had a nice 1st Halloween. I wasn't feeling too well but I went anyway for the kids. All three boys were New Orleans Saints football players and Isabella was a cheerleader for the Saints. I would have liked to have gone trick or Treating back home in Halloween town. Halloween Town is this neighborhood where we use to live where everyone is very friendly and the houses look like Christmas on Halloween I live it and there are Children everywhere like a big block party. This year due to me living here in covingtion. Alexander & Cameron came up here and Darin & I took Alexander, Cameron, Isabella, & Zackariah on a hay ride in my moms neighborhood. It was nice just Halloween didn't feel the same it was hectic getting ready for a certain time, specially with Darin having to drive all the way up here with Alexander & Cameron. I couldn't find Isabella shoes for her outfit and we couldn't stop and take pictures at all the houses like I liked to do. It was too much of us rush for us. I don't care to go with a whole group of people, but next year we will be back home in Halloween town. It was nice for this year though I got to sit on the hay ride and nurse Zack and not have to walk with a 25 day old baby.








No comments:
Post a Comment