Today we went and saw my midwife, Kami. It was a nice visit. Just Zackariah & I. Darin took Isabella, Cameron, & Alexander to sonic for breakfast so I got a little adult time and do the visit and check up very nice her little 2½ sweet little girl Maryanna was there. She checked Zackariah out he doing well he is right at 7 pounds now way to grow my little man. he was 6.3 when he was born and drop to 6 lbs the next day and last saturday he was 6.8 and now he 7lbs !!! Still having poopy issues I rubbing stuff on his tummy for that but he see the ped next week. Other than that he in perfect health !! I'm doing well too have alittle yeast infection ugh .... but she has soem natural stuff I can use for that so I will try that.
Written by daniellegk . Link to this entry This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
Doll baby is getting so big
Comment from luvincreations - 10/23/05 6:35 PM
aww he such a doll! Congrats to you ALL!
Comment from ajsproudparents - 10/23/05 1:03 AM








No comments:
Post a Comment