Monday, October 13, 2008

19 weeks

Date: 2/16/06

Zackariah is 19 weeks old now. Wow The times is just flying by I can't believe how big and strong he is getting. I am trying to enjoy every moment I can because it all going so fast. We are now getting ready to move back into our home. I'm so excited I can hardly believe it I can't wait to see him in his own room playing and all. Zackariah goes for his Four month Check-up Tomorrow I will let you all know how that goes.



Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 10 comments: (Add your own)
#10 Comment from ruffasstites
2/20/06 11:05 PM | Permalink
Awwwwww love your double chin Zack. You are just changing way too much everytime I see you. Keep that booby milk supply up and grow grow grow. Love Aunty Em.#9 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
2/19/06 7:35 PM | Permalink
look at that big ol smile!! ur growing fast baby boy!!! adorable!!! happy 19 weeks!#8 Comment from love4myangelssdi
2/19/06 6:18 PM | Permalink
he is so adorable, I love his little blue eyes and his smile.#7 Comment from jennabugg0930
2/19/06 12:39 PM | Permalink
What a doll baby!! Sooooooooo is another child somewhere in the future?? hmmmmm lol You make such beautiful kids, why stop now ;)#6 Comment from kaelebsmommy
2/19/06 10:35 AM | Permalink
My goodness....4 months old! They get big too fast! You have such a beautiful family!!#5 Comment from oceandreams94
2/19/06 7:37 AM | Permalink
What a sweet little man!!:)#4 Comment from qt2nv99
2/19/06 6:48 AM | Permalink
Such a cutie, I love his smile such a happy baby!!#3 Comment from spicee1111
2/18/06 10:36 PM | Permalink
Wow, he looks so much like Isabella at that age!#2 Comment from westtxsweety21
2/18/06 10:04 PM | Permalink
he is just too sweet!! slow down little boy, let Mommy enjoy you being small!#1 Comment from mai52takn
2/18/06 9:17 PM | Permalink
wow.. time sure flies! ~ Almost 5 months old.. and a gorgeous boy! I love the tummy pic... its saying "check me out" !! <3 Jen








No comments: