Zackariah is 50 weeks old now. His Actual birthday is just 2 weeks away and the party is one month away. We got into party mode. Tried on his party hat and snap some pictures for the cake. His outfit is ordered and being monogrammed. Zackariah is changing right before our eyes. His personality is changing he squints up his little nose when he smiles sometimes it soo cute. He loves attention playing peek a boo and giving kisses. tick me Zack games are always fun. It seems it reflux is finally under control I can't believe it took this long but now that it under control we can enjoy our happy healthy baby. I just can't believe our baby boy is turning one is creeping up soo fast !!
Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this
This entry has 11 comments: (Add your own)
#11 Comment from jennabugg0930
9/27/06 9:35 PM | Permalink
He is just the cutest thing ever!
#10 Comment from luvspspnkids
9/26/06 1:52 PM | Permalink
How Precious
From your friend Skylar and Kristy
#9 Comment from oceandreams94
9/25/06 8:51 AM | Permalink
awwww Happy Birthday ZAch! He is such a cutie!
#8 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
9/24/06 1:05 PM | Permalink
cant believe hes almlost 1!! it went way to fasT! hes doing great now Thats awesome! i love that hat! yay! have a great bitrhday lil man!
#7 Comment from mommy2haileigh01
9/24/06 12:15 PM | Permalink
Awwww, he such a little cutie pie! Love the hat! I can't believe he is almost 1 already! Hope he has a very happy birthday! =0) -Erika =0)
#6 Comment from moojuice72
9/23/06 11:44 PM | Permalink
Such a handsome little guy he is!! Can't believe it's almost a year since he was born!!!
#5 Comment from ruffasstites
9/23/06 2:15 PM | Permalink
I cannot believe he is turning 1 soon. Happy early birthday.
#4 Comment from mom2mykiddos9301
9/23/06 11:30 AM | Permalink
Awwww Adorable...Getting Big!!! I Remember having alittle Party Hat for Miranda when She was 1......Cute Idea! =)
*Missy*#3 Comment from swtjerseymama
9/23/06 11:28 AM | Permalink
What a handsome prince! I love his crown.
#2 Comment from mrslaurareaux
9/23/06 11:14 AM | Permalink
He's getting so big! These pictures are adorable. :) I hope he has a wonderful birthday!
#1 Comment from scrapinlover
9/23/06 9:11 AM | Permalink
My My has time flown by! and I love that Crown on him! a definite Prince for sure








No comments:
Post a Comment