Zack and I went and saw Kami today. He is doing good 9 lbs even and 22 inches holy molly my milk must be good cause that 3 oz shy of 3 pounds and 4 inches in just 6 little weeks. We had a nice visit. I brought the journal she loved it !! and I made her a copy of my pictures pregnancy graphic on CD that she had asked for. Isabella is sick and she even gave me something for her. Then we went to my moms house to hang out for a bit I was meeting a friend for 12pm and I bought a double stroller for her its nice. it's black and has a 5 point harness and my carrier fits it. then my keys were missing so we had to go to moms to look for them Isabella had taken them out and dropped them in the neighbors yard ugh ! We were already running late for my niece's Birthday party but we made a quick stop for a card and a small gift then put some money in a card and went to the party. It was a nice party the kids played games and it was soo funny to watch. I was talking to my sister in law's aunt and she was asking about the baby and this and that and some how i ended up telling her I had Zack at home with all the kids there and I had him in a normal size tub and I prefer it that way and I have a fear of land birth and we'll she freaked out so much over each thing i said at one point she even sat down it was freaking her out just listening I was almost rolling on the laughing at her reaction, but we had a good time. Then we went to walmart and then came home I forgot my camera so no pictures from today but took a few after we got home.



No comments:
Post a Comment