We are back from the hospital it was tough. I was tried could have slept a few more hours, but I got up got dressed got the car packed and Zackariah dressed and ready to go. He slept in which made the no eating or drinking easier. We got there got admitted and had to wait for a room. Once we were in our room a series of doctors nurses and specialist came to talk to us. Explaining exactly what was going to do what could go wrong ect I was pretty scared. They took vidals and blood and finally came in and gave him some meds to relax him. He loved it was so harry I would just look at him and he would starting laughing out of no where. I walked back with him and kissed him good bye (very hard to do) then We went to get some lunch while we waited. the food there was horrible !! we finished eating went into the gift shop bought him a t-shirt then sat down and waited. I felt like forever. I mean we ate lunch went shopping and were still waiting every time the door would open I jump and they were calling everyone name, but Zackariah I was beginning to worry if something went wrong but they finally called him. We went back he was still asleep we sat by him for a few minutes and I moved him blanket to look at his arms and he open his eyes and I was the first person he saw. He looked a little out of it like Where are we ? What is going on ? He woke up with a bit of a cough due to the scope and also that he is a RSV baby they gave him a breathing treatment and he was feeling much better. I was about to nurse him and they had a room ready for him. So we went upstairs I nursed him and then he feel back asleep. The rest of the evening we just held him while he slept. He played in the bed a bit. WE had more doctors and all come to talk to us and look at him and see how it was going he had his arms wrapped up so he wouldn't pull his PH tube out. He night time was hard .... He didn't sleep he was up about every hour nothing we did would settle him and he usually sleeps all night and when we did get him to sleep they would wake him for Vidals. poor baby couldn't suck his fingers he had a hard time breathing he hardly wanted to eat anything and when he was eating he had a hard time breathing he even got a little bit of a temp, but by morning it was all gone. Today we saw more doctors. I gave him a bath which seemed to make him feel better. He managed to pull the PH tube out of his nose 2 times which finally gave us and early release. Once we got home him and I slept like there was no tomorrow, but now he up and acting more like his old self we are so glad to be home, by 3am I was crying i wanted to go home now. We will find out the results on Friday
Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this
This entry has 22 comments: (Add your own)
#22 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
8/3/06 12:26 PM | Permalink
wow that sounds like it was hard! he loooks sooo cute! poor babe having to go through all that! big huggies#21 Comment from kaelebsmomma
7/29/06 9:01 PM | Permalink
It is a very scary thing to go through. All those doc's telling you what is and what can happen. I remember them giving Kaeleb the meds and him getting loopy.... I actually cried. Just from being scared. And then when they took him....HOLY CRAP! I'm glad that this is over with. Poor little guy. I know that thing's are going to be just fine. And by the way....I love your matching jammies!#20 Comment from ruffasstites
7/28/06 8:22 PM | Permalink
I am soprry he had to go through such a hard thing. My prayers to you all.#19 Comment from princessmae31
7/28/06 1:35 AM | Permalink
AAh poor little guy, Glad thats over for him!!#18 Comment from scrapinlover
7/27/06 6:47 PM | Permalink
I am so glad that this part is done Hun! I will continue the prayers that Good results come back. He is so adorable!!#17 Comment from racenbaby24
7/27/06 3:14 PM | Permalink
I am sorry he had to go through that... I hope he starts to feel better aoon :)#16 Comment from mnatureapril
7/27/06 12:52 PM | Permalink
Aww I am so sorry that he and you had to go thru all that. I am glad he is more himself and that you are home. I will pray that you get good news on Friday and please keep us posted. {{{hugs}}}#15 Comment from mom2mykiddos9301
7/27/06 10:59 AM | Permalink
Take Care Momma, Im thinking Of You Both....Keep Us Posted..XOXOX Missy#14 Comment from cplklinger101
7/27/06 10:53 AM | Permalink
((((())))) Poor things! So rough on everyone. I'll be thinking about you and praying you hear good news.#13 Comment from oceandreams94
7/27/06 9:15 AM | Permalink
(((Hugs))) You are all in my prayers!!! Hope you find out good news Friday!#12 Comment from qt2nv99
7/27/06 7:43 AM | Permalink
Awwwwwwwwwww poor baby ((((((((ZACK)))))))) he has been thru so much in his short little life. He is blessed to have a wonderful mommy to take great care of him, Im glad he is feeling alot better keep me posted with teh results. XOXO
GOD BLESS
Carolina#11 Comment from angelangie80
7/26/06 10:29 PM | Permalink
(((Zack))) Seeing those pictures.... makes me sad to see him like that. Good luck, hope you find out good news on Friday!#10 Comment from boricualove420
7/26/06 9:42 PM | Permalink
Awww hun I'm glad that is all over with. Poor Zackariah! I hope they are able to tell you what's wrong. Good luck with everything I'll continue to keep him in my prayers.#9 Comment from wrzes22
7/26/06 9:24 PM | Permalink
Poor little guy! Glad to hear he is doing better.#8 Comment from pooh83098
7/26/06 9:09 PM | Permalink
Aww!! glad it is all over ...I know from experience it is hard to watch them go without you and feel so lost there is nothing you can do but wait ...Glad he is back home and most importantly in mommy's arms :)#7 Comment from wisertj
7/26/06 8:41 PM | Permalink
poor Zack- glad it's all over with and you're home now! ((hugs))#6 Comment from mizconduct1007
7/26/06 8:17 PM | Permalink
Welcome home you guys!!!! Sorry it was so tough on u and baby boy! Love ya.#5 Comment from ayannam103099
7/26/06 7:26 PM | Permalink
awww i'm so happy your little guy is much better you did great i would have been a reck i'm just so happy he is ok and feeling much better :)#4 Comment from devilsfallinluv
7/26/06 6:54 PM | Permalink
Glad to hear he's home and feeling alright!#3 Comment from mom2bof4sweeties
7/26/06 6:50 PM | Permalink
{{{{Zack}}}}
Glad thats all over! Hopefully you will get good news on Friday!! #2 Comment from noahngraciesmama
7/26/06 6:45 PM | Permalink
Aww! I'm glad he's ok and at home!!#1 Comment from jennabugg0930
7/26/06 6:43 PM | Permalink
Awww poor guy. Glad it's done and over with! that all must of been very hard to watch



























No comments:
Post a Comment