I took Zackariah to sears for his 3 month pictures. they came out pretty good I couldn't get a real smile he has a hicups and was sleepy but still got some cute shots.
Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this
This entry has 6 comments: (Add your own)
#6 Comment from ruffasstites
1/12/06 10:59 PM | Permalink
Wow I can't believe how much he is changing every time I see him. His faciel features are changing the most. What an angel. God bless you all. Emily#5 Comment from moojuice72
1/12/06 12:49 AM | Permalink
awww he is getting so big and just more adorable by the day!!!#4 Comment from oceandreams94
1/11/06 6:20 PM | Permalink
AWWWW, you are soooo cute Zach!! And getting so big! :)#3 Comment from ayannam103099
1/11/06 3:09 PM | Permalink
awww little man you look so handsome in your baptism outfit , your very cute your gonna make your mommy have to chase all the girls away :)#2 Comment from kaelebsmommy
1/11/06 2:13 PM | Permalink
He is such an adorable baby! Already 3 months old...wow... Time flies!!#1 Comment from cathansmom
1/10/06 11:05 PM | Permalink
Those are SUPER cute!!










No comments:
Post a Comment