Monday, October 13, 2008

Zackariah Twenty-Two weeks old

3/11/06

Zackariah is now 22 weeks old. I usually take his pictures on Thursday, but these are two days late because he was hospitalized for RSV this week and Thursday wasn't one of his good days. these Pictures are from the hospital today. I'm so glad he doing better and we are back home where we belong. He around 11 pounds now he lost about a pound due to this RSV but I'm sure he will make up for lost time.



Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 8 comments: (Add your own)
#8 Comment from love4myangelssdi
3/18/06 4:14 AM | Permalink
Glad he is doing alot better it looks like he is so much happier.#7 Comment from aarms1025
3/12/06 11:17 AM | Permalink
I'm so glad you are feeling better big guy!! Stay away from those bad germs!! Amanda#6 Comment from dragonfire29303
3/12/06 8:08 AM | Permalink
ahhh Zack!! so cute, no more being sick, right!! the hosptial is not a fun place for such a sweet guy, glad you are feelin better, lets keep it that way!!#5 Comment from oceandreams94
3/12/06 7:47 AM | Permalink
awww! I am soooo glad that he is better!!!#4 Comment from jennabugg0930
3/12/06 2:35 AM | Permalink
What a cutie!!#3 Comment from westtxsweety21
3/12/06 12:59 AM | Permalink
Happy 22 weeks little man! So very glad to know you are home safe with Mommy and Daddy again! Hope he continues getting better every day!#2 Comment from momlibbe
3/12/06 12:19 AM | Permalink
Aww...he looks so much better! I'm glad you guys are back home. You must be exhausted. I know I can never sleep when my babies are in the hospital because THEY can't sleep in a crib.#1 Comment from palady43blfan
3/12/06 12:05 AM | Permalink
Welcome Home Kiddo!!!















No comments: