10/16/05
please tell me its just my damn hormones i get though this ............. I know I lucky to have family to put us up and help us out and I'm truly greatful to everyone in our lives who have helped us out I mean I could be out wondering where to go for the next few weeks but I"m still on the verge of a breakdown .................. let see I stayed here just zack and I this week it was great ......... adopted big sister next store taking trips to walmart and target she cooked for me ect ........ well now I'm soooo scared to go back to my grandma's house with my grandma and mom she will total bitch me out and have on the phone ............. saying my kids are uncontrollable ect ...... so I decided to keep Bella and zack here this week.... Darin and the boys HAve to be at grandma it the only place we have for them to live that close to there schools and Darin work..... so Darin and the older boys left I already had Bella in bed not alseep tho i went to check on her and she asked for daddy i told her he not here it went back to grandma she ran to the door crying saying why and I crying as I type this wondering if it my damn hormones or what I hate being apart from my family like this but i can't take the treatment my grandmother gives me either i only get to see them on weekends i like a divorce or something it soooo hard ....... and my mom came home late last night and in less than 24 hours she distroedthe house 5 coffee cups laying around clothes like crazy box clutter an< was stressing over getting thing manage for a 2 yr in house alone so between feeling like it my week with my daughter like were divorce and missing my husband and boys and being s of gran i'm in tears and holding up not soo wel it it about another 3 more weeks till were home maybe a little more !
Written by daniellegk . Link to this entry This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Where are you staying? Aww poor Bella.
Comment from luvspspnkids - 10/17/05 11:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment