Zackariah is now 16 weeks old. He has made it through his growth spurt. Mommy is glad that is over because he is sleeping better at night now, but he has started teething and is drooling everywhere. I had him weighed earlier this week he is over 11 pounds now. He's not huge but mommy is impressed he was only 6.3 at birth so he has gained 5 pounds and is only a pound away from doubling his birth weight so he almost twice as big as when he was born Mommy's milk must be doing something. Zack is a happy healthy little guy and were very proud he is part of your family we feel very blessed.
Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this
This entry has 19 comments: (Add your own)
#19 Comment from lovinmy2angels78
1/27/06 10:04 PM | Permalink
You're becoming such a big and handsome boy. Happy 16 weeks!#18 Comment from dragonfire29303
1/27/06 9:06 PM | Permalink
Aww so funny how he seems to be osing!! like the one where he loks like he's thinking real hard!(full body shot) is amazing how much he's grown!!!#17 Comment from wisertj
1/27/06 12:18 PM | Permalink
Awww, 16 months already?! He's gowing so fast! I love those eyes, they're sooo bright and beautiful! He sure is a cutie pie =)#16 Comment from ladyfireball0604
1/27/06 12:10 PM | Permalink
He looks cute. He will go through more growth spurts. They will go through pick stages. I hope that you will enjoy have fun while he is little. As he gets older he will get in to trouble.#15 Comment from ruffasstites
1/27/06 11:42 AM | Permalink
I can't believe that your 16 weeks old. Where does the time go. You keep up the growing spurts and enjoy your mommy, daddy and siblings. Can't wait to see more pictures of you growing like a weed.#14 Comment from kaelebsmommy
1/27/06 10:23 AM | Permalink
Awww. I know that you guys are very proud! Zack is such a little cutie! What a beautiful family!#13 Comment from oceandreams94
1/27/06 7:54 AM | Permalink
What a big boy you are getting to be Zach!!!! Keep on giving those sweet smiles!#12 Comment from qt2nv99
1/27/06 7:51 AM | Permalink
Wow he is growing way to fast, He is so adorable !! I love those beautiful big blue eyes!! Your doing a great job Danielle!!#11 Comment from angelangie80
1/27/06 7:40 AM | Permalink
I'm so glad that Zack is doing so great! He is so handsome!!#10 Comment from westtxsweety21
1/27/06 1:38 AM | Permalink
Awww! I can't believe how fast he's growing! He is such a beautiful little boy!! #9 Comment from chelnosleep
1/27/06 1:07 AM | Permalink
What an angel....Every time i see picts of him makes me want one even more then i already do....Just adorable...and he looks so strong#8 Comment from kelljern
1/26/06 11:31 PM | Permalink
awww...Zach...you are getting so big...I love picture number 7...looks like you are saying..."Hey, here am I baby!"....#7 Comment from jennabugg0930
1/26/06 10:52 PM | Permalink
You are such a cutie!! and look just like your sister!!#6 Comment from spicee1111
1/26/06 10:15 PM | Permalink
Oh my gosh, he's changing so much in just a few weeks. He's so bright and alert!#5 Comment from moojuice72
1/26/06 10:01 PM | Permalink
awww I love piocture #4- he is such a cutie pie..Happy 16 weeks!! WOW!!#4 Comment from ayannam103099
1/26/06 9:48 PM | Permalink
hey baby zack you are getting so big i cant believe it just look how chubby you are i just love your little round face and big blue eyes your a big cutie :)#3 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
1/26/06 9:42 PM | Permalink
happy 16 weeks beautiful baby boy!! getting so big!#2 Comment from tweetybe4u22
1/26/06 9:27 PM | Permalink
Happy 16 weeks big guy, you have the most beautiful blue eyes and you are getting soooooo big. Seeing you brings a smile to my face. What a beautiful baby you are :)







No comments:
Post a Comment