One year ago today I was very sick and had a missing period and had one of my dearest friends looking up things online to see if being sick would delay my period. I was positive that I wasn't pregnant cause of my IUD, but everything she found just lead to being pregnant so I ended up in the ER sick as a dog and no idea why until this ER doctor told me I was pregnant I had no clue and you think with 3 children I know when I was pregnant, but this time I didn't I was so shocked and so scared to be pregnant again now here I am a year later with a wonderful 4 month old little boy. The Two of us have over some so much to be joined together forever as mother and child a bond that I am lucky enough to have with him we have overcome so much and our little boy has added so much joy to this family a year ago I had no idea how happy this baby would make our family. Zackariah is such a treasure such a happy little boy !
Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this
This entry has 8 comments: (Add your own)
#8 Comment from kaelebsmommy
2/12/06 4:43 PM | Permalink
A perfect little gift from Heaven that God knew you were ready for, even though you wern't aware at that point!#7 Comment from qt2nv99
2/12/06 8:36 AM | Permalink
I remember all this like it was yesterday!! How time flies!! And such a blessing you have Zack is adorable!!#6 Comment from chelnosleep
2/11/06 10:43 PM | Permalink
he is just a doll.... he always looks so very happy#5 Comment from oceandreams94
2/11/06 5:53 PM | Permalink
awww he is such a sweet blessing!!:)#4 Comment from jennabugg0930
2/11/06 3:52 PM | Permalink
It was meant to be, even an IUD couldn't prevent this little prince from coming!#3 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
2/11/06 3:50 PM | Permalink
awww wat a perfect story!!!!:)#2 Comment from spicee1111
2/11/06 12:46 PM | Permalink
Awee, it is something how fate works, it was meant to be. He is such a sweet baby Danielle, you are one lucky mommy. #1 Comment from mai52takn
2/11/06 12:42 PM | Permalink
Aww! What a wonderful lil story! Baby Zackariah was destined to be, and nothing can stop Gods hand in creating the most beautiful blessing.. a baby! What a beautiful baby boy he is too!






No comments:
Post a Comment