went to the apointment
8/9/06
I went to the appointment with the new pediatrician yesterday. It's a small practice so a bit different than I am use to but it felt much more layed back more friendly feeling. Dr. Copene was very nice. I told him all of my beliefs as far as shots go ect. He seemed fine with the shots and I told he is okay with the shots I explained Zackariah history to him. He did say he was a mess but he is pretty sure he DOES have reflux and it something he can handle and he doesn't have to send me anywhere. I talked to him about the UTI He said he would have to see the chart, but He would be fine with doing something minimum like just the Ultrasound instead of the dye and all. and he would want to test his urine every so often, which is exactly what I wanted I didn't mind the ultrasound, but i would prefer them to watch him and do other things first having the dye as last resort and he was fine with that. I talked to him about the boys and there ADHD and there medicines there on and he was fine with that. He seemed fine with Everything and I went home changed my PCP to him which will be effective Sept 1st and Zackariah & Isabella both have an appointment on Zackariah 11 month Birthday to be seen and he is open ½ days once a month on Saturday and he will see both older boys then on Sept 23 so I don't have to worry about an after school appointment or anything for them. I'm Actually excited about the change things at the other office weren't very good not for a while we need a better doctor I think this will do us all good I know the old doctor had me under alot of stress and I think this doctor can put all at ease.
Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
#1 Comment from scrapinlover
8/13/06 10:12 PM | Permalink
That is wonderful! I am so happy that you found a doctor that fits you and will not hold your beliefs down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment