Monday, October 13, 2008

Zackariah hospital visit and 5 months old

3/6/05

Today Zackariah turned five months old and he is very sick last night his RSV got worse around 7pm I noticed his fever was worse and he hadn't wet or dirtied his diaper. I called his peditrian to get the dosage for his fever which I hadn't yet finished taking but ti was up to 101.1. She said that way high for a such a little guy and wanted us to go to children hospital I beg to go to a closer hospital but she insited on children's so I agreed we dropped Alexander, Cameron and Isabella off to my grandma and headed there filled out the paper work and they took his temp which was 102.9 after the motrin and weighed him full clothes 11.12 and he was 12.1 the day before. They saw us in the ER we met a tea, of doctors and nurses where I was told how seroius RSV can be and he was being admited ASAP. Each doctor and nurse that came in was fully masked. He was then sent for a chest xray and started on and IV. We were then sent to the 5th floor he was giving Tyenol around the clock for his fever , breathing treatments, and kept on and Iv since he wouldn't eat he actully slept thorough the nigth which he has never done. I slept in a chair by his bedside and woke up in a great deal of pain when I tried to fed him but it all came up still and threw the day he threw up less and less feeding but still wasn't keeping them all down and he purked up a little enough to play and pull his IV out. so they agreed to let us take him home and do the breathing treaments at home. We were there a little less than 24 hours It was very scary time for us seeing him acting like he was. Everyone there was so nice a nurse even gave him a bear. We are home now he still isn't too great he is still throwing up alot I've tried some pedialyte in a dropper since he won't take a bottle but that hasn't gone over to well either we see the doctor again on wed. Keep up the prayers for our little guy.



Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 19 comments: (Add your own)
#19 Comment from love4myangelssdi
3/18/06 4:10 AM | Permalink
awww poor little guy :( RSV it horrible. He is still so cute.#18 Comment from jennabugg0930
3/18/06 1:36 AM | Permalink
How Pitiful!!! Poor guy#17 Comment from ruffasstites
3/13/06 10:17 PM | Permalink
I am sorry to hear about your sickness but prayers will help you get much better. Happy 5 months Zack. My prayers to you on a speedy recovery.#16 Comment from mrslaurareaux
3/10/06 1:17 PM | Permalink
Aww, he's so precious. Poor baby boy. :(#15 Comment from spicee1111
3/9/06 9:26 PM | Permalink
Awee, how sad, poor little Zack. I hope he rebounds real soon. #14 Comment from boricualove420
3/8/06 1:10 PM | Permalink
Poor Zack!! I really hope he gets over the RSV soon. How scary it must be to see him go through that! I'll continue to keep you in my prayers Zackariah and I hope you have a quick recovery!#13 Comment from wisertj
3/8/06 12:40 PM | Permalink
(((hugs))) I hope Zack will be feeling better very quickly!! He's such a little doll- great pics, even though he was so sick! He's still in my prayers!#12 Comment from dragonfire29303
3/8/06 12:25 PM | Permalink
Aww zacky, hope your feeling better and stop scaring your mommy and daddy!!! (((HUGS))) and will continue to pray for him!#11 Comment from lovergirl45373
3/8/06 8:28 AM | Permalink
Aww, poor little guy. Glad your doing better and are home now. And I never realized how much he looks like Bella till those pics. Get better soon buddy!!!#10 Comment from oceandreams94
3/8/06 7:42 AM | Permalink
I am so sorry that he is sick!! :( I will keep him in my prayers!!#9 Comment from westtxsweety21
3/8/06 12:44 AM | Permalink
Poor little fella! I'm glad he's feeling better now. He's soo cute even when he's a sick little thing though!#8 Comment from momlibbe
3/7/06 11:26 PM | Permalink
Aww....praying for little Zack to get better! How scary that must have been!#7 Comment from kaelebsmommy
3/7/06 10:12 PM | Permalink
RSV is very scary. I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I hope that Zack gets better very fast! Both of you need lots of rest. ((Hugs))#6 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
3/7/06 8:55 PM | Permalink
OH MAN HOW SCARY!! IM SO GLAD HES DOING BETTER AND CAME HOME!!! PRAYERS YOU GET BETTER LIL GUY!#5 Comment from aarms1025
3/7/06 8:04 PM | Permalink
That was scarey!! I'm so glad you're home, big man!! Hope you keep getting better and feel back to your ol' self again!! (((((Zack))))) Huggies!! Amanda & Reese#4 Comment from tweetybe4u22
3/7/06 6:55 PM | Permalink
WOW! How scary for you, I have been in your situation before with Emily, she was hospitalized for dehydration. It is scary, I am glad you two are home and he is getting better. He is just a doll. :)#3 Comment from delejune
3/7/06 6:53 PM | Permalink
Zack, Johnny and I are SO glad you are feeling better! Welcome home big man. And I can't believe you are starting to crawl already! Such a big man#2 Comment from mai52takn
3/7/06 6:46 PM | Permalink
Aww poor lil man! Im so sorry you were sick, and I am SO glad you are feeling better and smiling again. You are too cute to be sick!




























No comments: