We were finally sent home today. I can't tell you how good it feels to be home. I took a bath in my own tub and I get to sleep in my own bed with my baby boy. We get to go back to co sleeping and nursing on demand no more "how long did he nurse and how often" He had a good night last night Darin came and stayed with us and he was up and down nursing all night and kept it all down. I was sooo happy. They didn't let us go this morning like we thought they would it was this afternoon before dinner. and I'm soo happy to be home and so thankful for all the prayers ! He was such a happy baby today I'm so happy to have my beautiful boy back !
Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this
This entry has 10 comments: (Add your own)
#10 Comment from qt2nv99
3/21/06 9:15 PM | Permalink
Awwwwwwwwww so glad your home..........Finally a happy boy.... Im sure his brothers and sister missed you guys#9 Comment from love4myangelssdi
3/18/06 4:14 AM | Permalink
glad he is finally home he is so cute.#8 Comment from kaelebsmommy
3/14/06 10:24 PM | Permalink
Awwwww. That is so awesome Dani. Glad that you guys are home and getting your lives back to normal. ((BIG HUGS))#7 Comment from aarms1025
3/12/06 11:21 AM | Permalink
He finally looks like a happy baby again!! Lets keep it that way!! Glad you're feeling better!! Amanda#6 Comment from heavenntrinity
3/12/06 8:36 AM | Permalink
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So glad you guys are home!#5 Comment from jackrusslin
3/12/06 8:21 AM | Permalink
So glad he's home and getting back to himself. He looks happy to go home!#4 Comment from oceandreams94
3/12/06 7:46 AM | Permalink
Glad he is getting better fast!#3 Comment from jennabugg0930
3/12/06 2:34 AM | Permalink
awww he looks like himself again!! glad to see the smiles#2 Comment from westtxsweety21
3/12/06 12:58 AM | Permalink
Thank God he's ok now and back home. Looks like he's getting back to his old self again! #1 Comment from delejune
3/12/06 12:07 AM | Permalink
Its good to see both mommy and son smiling!
Way to go!

















No comments:
Post a Comment