Monday, October 13, 2008

Zackariah Back in the hospital

3/8/06

At about 2:15pm I called the pediatrician because Zackariah still hadn't wet or dirtied his diaper and I was told to go back to children's hospital. I packed our bags called Darin home from work went and got the boys from school and Darin Dropped Zackariah and I off at the ER of Children's Hospital. We filled out our paper work again ! and they took his Temp did a breathing treatment, chest xrays, Oxygen levels, took his temp, started and IV, and ran blood work. My poor baby ! They told me he has pneumonia on top of the double ear infection and RSV and we would be here a while. He has a temp and that needs to stay gone a while, his oxygen levels need to come up and stay up, and he need to keep things down.



Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 5 comments: (Add your own)
#5 Comment from qt2nv99
3/21/06 9:09 PM | Permalink
Awwwww you can tell he was feeling horrible, poor baby :-(#4 Comment from love4myangelssdi
3/18/06 4:12 AM | Permalink
aww, poor thing :(#3 Comment from oceandreams94
3/12/06 7:42 AM | Permalink
awww!! :(#2 Comment from jennabugg0930
3/12/06 2:31 AM | Permalink
How pitiful!#1 Comment from westtxsweety21
3/12/06 12:53 AM | Permalink
He looks soo pityful.. I hate seeing babies in the hospital. :o(






No comments: