Tuesday, October 14, 2008

31 weeks

5/11/06

Zackariah is 31 weeks old now. He is getting big. He was weighed this week and he gained 6oz Whooo !! Getting so big so fast. I wish time would stand still for just a little while I feel like this birthday will be here before I know it, but I very happy with this joyful little man.



Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 7 comments: (Add your own)
#7 Comment from oceandreams94
5/15/06 7:31 AM | Permalink
He is getting big, lol! What a cute little man!!#6 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
5/14/06 11:52 PM | Permalink
getting so big!!! cute!!#5 Comment from mom2bof4sweeties
5/14/06 8:12 PM | Permalink
You are tooooo cute!!! LOVE that smile!#4 Comment from jennabugg0930
5/14/06 12:32 PM | Permalink
She is such a cutie!!!#3 Comment from dragonfire29303
5/14/06 8:06 AM | Permalink
ohhh he is getting so big now and is sooo cute I love the picts!#2 Comment from love4myangelssdi
5/13/06 7:12 PM | Permalink
yay thats great wtg zack :) he is so adorable.














No comments: