Zackariah is now 4 weeks old, he will be One month Tomorrow. Zack & I went and saw My midwife Kami for a check up. we both doing good for the most part. He was 6 lbs 3 oz and 18 inches at birth and is now up to 8 lbs 6 oz and 21 inches so that over 2 lbs and 3 inches in one month !! The bad parts are ... Zack has thursh So Kami sent me to get this power stuff to put on my nipples and he kind of eat it when he nurses. Me I have fever blisters on my lips and now I have a cough and I'm lossing my voice WONDERFUL !! so she sent me for this other stuff at the natural herb store. It seems like it one thing after another with me. It seems my immune system is kinda down which is proberly due to all the stress in my life. I'm living in covingtion at my moms house with Isabella & Zackariah. Darin is living in Metairie with Alexander & Cameron. So it hard being apart and plus my family is getting hard to deal with. All I want right now is to be home in my house in my bed with my husband and four wonderful children. In time that will come I just keep praying that that time will come sooner rather than later. The holiday's are coming up and we really need to home and together and to reconnect as a whole family, but Zack and I are doing good for the most part trying to keep our head up high and looking forward to our future together as a family.




No comments:
Post a Comment