Tuesday, October 14, 2008

9 month pictures

8/1/06

I took Zackariah for his 9 month pictures today. I know he will be 10 months old in just a few days oh well once again better late than never. We had made apointment for yesterday, but they called to reschudule them for today at 6:30pm. I kept him up from his nap and gave him a late nap and early dinner so he would be refreshed. He was still a bit sleepy but we got some pretty good shots anyway. I hot him to stand up holding on. we also caught him pulling up for the first time ever how cute. here are the pictures.



Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 13 comments: (Add your own)
#13 Comment from lauryn0402
8/13/06 6:53 PM | Permalink
Awwwwe Hun I love the fishing ones!!!!! SOOOOO Much Great Pictures all of them!!!#12 Comment from lauryn0402
8/13/06 6:50 PM | Permalink
Awwwwe Hun I love the fishing ones!!!!! SOOOOO Much Great Pictures all of them!!!#11 Comment from jennabugg0930
8/6/06 1:29 PM | Permalink
Adorable pics hun!!#10 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
8/3/06 12:29 PM | Permalink
i looove the horsey and fishing ones!! soo cute!! they turned out great! yay for pulling up! way to go big man!#9 Comment from ruffasstites
8/2/06 8:03 PM | Permalink
Awww too cute. Love the outfits and backgrounds.
Aunty Em#8 Comment from lovinmygals
8/2/06 4:43 PM | Permalink
He is sooo gorgeous!!!! Great pics sweety#7 Comment from devilsfallinluv
8/2/06 2:04 PM | Permalink
Aww.. what a lil cutie!#6 Comment from mom2bof4sweeties
8/2/06 9:57 AM | Permalink
Woo Hoo Zach!! WTG on pulling up little man!! His pictures came out adorable! #5 Comment from oceandreams94
8/2/06 8:45 AM | Permalink
Those pics are adorable!!#4 Comment from qt2nv99
8/2/06 8:04 AM | Permalink
AWWWWWWWWW HOW CUTE, THE PICS ARE ALL ADORABLE AND I JUST LOVE THE SPORTS OUTFIT HE LOOKS SO CUTE! HAPPY 9 MONTHS CUTIE PIE!
XOXOXO
CAROLINA#3 Comment from shawnsmommy2003
8/1/06 10:32 PM | Permalink
He is so cute zach is getting so big#2 Comment from hartpack
8/1/06 10:30 PM | Permalink
AAWW he is so cute!! i love the fishing pic.you should enter him in pic contests.hes a cutie!!#1 Comment from butterflyekisses
8/1/06 10:21 PM | Permalink
omg hun i so can't believe how big he is getting! keep up the good work Zac! love ya sweetie!! GREAT pics!!!
Muahz


















No comments: