Wednesday, October 15, 2008

48 weeks

9/7/06

Zackariah is 48 weeks old. I can't belive how big he is getting and how fast his birthday is coming I started working on the wording for his Birthday party. He will be having a party with Isabella a Prince and Princess Birthday. I haven't set a date or place yet but I will work on that next week I can't belive it time to plan the birthday he growing too fast for me, but I'm so glad he finally growing.



Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 8 comments: (Add your own)

#8 Comment from scrapinlover
9/23/06 9:12 AM | Permalink
I know it feels like just yesterday he was born!!!!

#7 Comment from mommy2haileigh01
9/12/06 5:12 PM | Permalink
Awww, he has gotten so big, he is so adorable! -Erika =0)

#6 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
9/11/06 2:59 PM | Permalink
wow he is getting so big look at him!! soo cute!! love his shirt!

#5 Comment from hannahaghra
9/10/06 1:54 PM | Permalink
He really is getting bigger! He looks great and happy as always!

#4 Comment from hartpack
9/10/06 1:43 PM | Permalink
wow almost a year! the party theme sounds cute.i love his little t-shirt.lol Ashlee needs that one.

#3 Comment from jennabugg0930
9/10/06 1:10 PM | Permalink
What a little man! he's getting so big

#2 Comment from oceandreams94
9/10/06 1:02 PM | Permalink
He is such a sweet doll baby!!! I bet his party is going to be so much fun!!

#1 Comment from scrapinlover
9/10/06 1:01 PM | Permalink
AWW He sure is growing up fast! WOW! 1 years of age already! and Bella is going to be another year older.. Time sure does fly. So she let you have the princess and prince party huh. lol I am glad ((huggs)) he is getting chunky too cute!





















No comments: