Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Zackariah









































































Today Zackariah elijah makes 3 year sold !! I can't beleive it !! My baby boy is 3 yrs old. Three sounds soo old !! he doesn't look like a 3 yr old or act like one it seems surreal to me. He is such a crazy engertic a little boy who keeps us on our toes and laughing I remember his birth like it was yesterday his birth was so wonderful for me. I went into Labor around 12:45am He was a planned homebirth at my midwifes home. I was asked if I wanted my 3 older children with me as i thought of each one I knew I had to have them with me so we drove the hour to a place where my midwife was at another birth. It was a very hard drive with a carset behind my seat We were going to birth at another location than her home but I 1:50 am I was 10 Cm So we went to her house only a few mintues away. When I got there I was asked where I wanted to gove birth at first I didn't care but then I realized I was afraid of land births so I have birth in her tub at 2:20am Zackariah was born safely in my arms and his brother Alexander cut the cord he was 6lbs 4oz and 18 inches long perfectly healthy and I'm so proud to be his mother and have him in our family !! Happy 3rd birthday Zack !!!

No comments: