10/14/05
Zack with over 2 days with not one poopy daiper. I was getting really worried cause he had been going every 2 hours and then no poopy he was peeing alot so I knew he was getting enough milk and his poor tummy was soooo hard.... I tried rubbing it day in and day out nothing i get a few dry farts but that it. Last night Zack and I went to a soft ball game and I had him all wraped in the sling legs up in his tummy and he went poopy whoooo I was cheering for a poopy instead for the softball team LOL well Darin came and got us cause of the bugs and well about and hour later he let out the biggest poopy every where up the back out the diaper but I was sooo happy to see him do that Im sure he felt better now lets hope he doesn't wait that long again !!!
Written by daniellegk . Link to this entry This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
aww I bet his tummy did feel better :)
I hope he has regular movements from now on.
Comment from luvspspnkids - 10/17/05 11:53 PM
Danielle ~ I had the same problem with Rae-Ann. I think there poor tummys just is getting use to our breast milk that might happen. So I am glad he went for you. With best of luck and wishes. Hope the others are fine as well. Annie
Comment from gabiraesmom - 10/15/05 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment