Monday, October 13, 2008

17 weeks

2/2/06

Zackariah is 17 weeks old now. He is doing pretty good getting pretty big. He loves to cuddle and is always so smiley the whole family just adores him.





Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 17 comments: (Add your own)
#17 Comment from nyboots
2/6/06 10:22 PM | Permalink
Found your journal by accident....now he has got the cutest baby smile I think Ive ever seen!!!What a precious baby!..Ginger
http://journals.aol.com/nyboots/AssistedLivingCenterActivity/#16 Comment from jennabugg0930
2/5/06 9:26 PM | Permalink
You are getting SO big, and just keep getting cuter every day!#15 Comment from mom2bof4sweeties
2/5/06 12:03 PM | Permalink
Happy 17 weeks little man!! You are growing cuter EVERY day!! #14 Comment from ruffasstites
2/4/06 9:15 PM | Permalink
Getting big way too fast. I love your toothless grin. Teeth coming soon big boy. God bless andkeep growing big and strong. **Aunty Em**#13 Comment from aarms1025
2/3/06 8:09 PM | Permalink
He is adorable!! He's getting so big!! Don't they grow up so fast!?!?!? Enjoy him while he's still little!! **Amanda**#12 Comment from mom2mykiddos9301
2/3/06 6:49 PM | Permalink
Awww He's getting BIG... Sweet Pics! *Missy*#11 Comment from love4myangelssdi
2/3/06 3:56 PM | Permalink
He is so cute, he has such a cute smile.#10 Comment from kaelebsmommy
2/3/06 2:11 PM | Permalink
HEHE! I love his gummy smile!#9 Comment from ytweety41776
2/3/06 8:59 AM | Permalink
wow!!! what a cutie and such a great smile!#8 Comment from dragonfire29303
2/3/06 8:38 AM | Permalink
I love the sweet smiles!! The tummy shots r great looks like he's about to get up amd go LOL So sweet!!#7 Comment from oceandreams94
2/3/06 8:07 AM | Permalink
I LOVE his little overalls!!!!!!!!! And what a sweet smile! :)#6 Comment from qt2nv99
2/3/06 7:55 AM | Permalink
OMG what a cute outfit, Just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter , He proves me wrong, He is so handsome, And I cant believe how high he holds his head up he is adorable!!!#5 Comment from pooh83098
2/3/06 6:13 AM | Permalink
Zackariah, what a sweet little smile you have!! You cutie Pie You!!! :)#4 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
2/2/06 11:35 PM | Permalink
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww so adorable!!!!!:) love that big smile#3 Comment from ayannam103099
2/2/06 10:59 PM | Permalink
aww what a big boy you are ! i love your outfit its really cute hugs big boy#2 Comment from hartpack
2/2/06 10:51 PM | Permalink
Zack is such a cute little guy! i love his smile.he looks alot like his sissy.what a cute baby.#1 Comment from katkadenjustin
2/2/06 10:40 PM | Permalink
I love that smile! You have such a beautiful baby boy & I just wanna hold him and spoil him LOL

























No comments: