Friday, October 10, 2008

we went and saw Kami (my midwife) today

10/15/05

we went and saw Kami (my midwife today) She gave me my blankets we left at Birth Center and she checked Zack out weighed him 6 pounds 8oz WTG my little man he was 6.3 at birth and was down to 6 pounds even at one day old and gained 8oz in a week even with that big poopy last night !!! She checked his belly button looks good his jaudices is pretty much gone his eyes have a litle clogged tear duck which will go away in a few weeks and his skin is pealing which is normal I can lotion it if I want but it will peal and he will have a new layer.We did his foot prints. She checked me out I still have some swelling down there she said just take it easy I told her I'mnot one to sit home on the sofa and she said that fine it just take longer to heal but both mama and baby Zack are it good health !



Written by daniellegk . Link to this entry This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Thats sweet
Bella
Comment from luvspspnkids - 10/17/05 11:54 PM














No comments: