Date:12/11/05 today was one of those days things were very hectic and crazy. We miss placed Zack's pants. I tried to get Alex a hair cut the night before but everything close before it was scheduled to close so we had to get him a haircut today. I needed to get dressed and do my hair and make up and I don't like to do my hair till I'm ready to leave so we called and rescheduled the sears appointment for an hour later which helped out a lot ! When I was walking out the door to get Alex's hair cut I fell to my knees scraped them all up even rip my jeans, lucky I wasn't dressed for pictures yet. We got Alex hair done and came home to finish getting dressed Cameron misplaced his glasses, but we found them and actually made it to the appointment on time just dressed the kids there the sears pictures came out good. Then we had some lunch in the mall and went to the Christmas village saw santa and took a few pictures with him and road the train. We got some nice pictures and had a full day :)


No comments:
Post a Comment