Today was Zackariah's Nine Month Check-Up with the Pedi. He only gained 2 oz in 9 days not too reassuring, but it better than what he was doing on breast alone. Breast Alone he would lose 2 oz in that amount of time. His urine has had a real bad smell lately so they tested for a bladder infection and he has one I will get more info on the bladder infection Monday, but she wants him to see a Urologist to make sure his kidneys and all are fine. Dr. Adams also wanted to see him sitting up better than he is by now and doing soem real crawling but he still doing the inch worm crawl so she want him to see a Neurologist . He also did his reflux thing in the office so she switched him to Isomil for now and we'll see how that does. When I got home GI called and they want to do a scope on him the last week of July which they need to put him under for yikes !!! so we have to see a Urologist , Neurologist, & GI/nenutriast. I'm besides myself in worry and grief at this point beginning to feel like my child is nothing but a test subject. I wish I Just knew what was wrong with him.
Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this
This entry has 6 comments: (Add your own)
#6 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
7/10/06 1:30 PM | Permalink
AWW HUNNY IM SO HERE FOR YOU AND HIm! jacks in the same boat! big huggies hun love yas! big huggies to zach from jack!#5 Comment from oceandreams94
7/9/06 9:54 AM | Permalink
awwww! So many drs to see!! Your little man is in my thoughts and prayers!!!!#4 Comment from cplklinger101
7/8/06 10:05 AM | Permalink
I'm so sorry Danielle. I hope at least all these tests will give you the answers you need to help him. #3 Comment from spicee1111
7/8/06 8:47 AM | Permalink
Awee, Danielle, I'm so sorry little Zack is going through all this. I'm sure it is really scary wondering what could be wrong, if anything. Praying things turn up for the better real soon ((((hugs))))#2 Comment from mom2bof4sweeties
7/8/06 12:53 AM | Permalink
{{{{{Zach & Danielle}}}}}
Im sorry you guys have to go through this. I can only imagine how hard and scary it must be for you and your family. I hope you find some answers soon. You all are in my thoughts and prayers. #1 Comment from scrapinlover
7/7/06 5:06 PM | Permalink
(((Huggs))) I am truly sorry that you all are going through this! I pray that after all these tests that no more hurdles come in your way.



No comments:
Post a Comment