Monday, October 13, 2008

14 weeks

Date: 1/12/06

Zackariah is 14 weeks old now. He is doing wonderful getting so big full of smiles. It was around this time last year I had gotten pregnant with him hard to think back to a time where he wasn't part of our family. We are so proud of our little boy he has really brought much needed joy into our family.





Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 8 comments: (Add your own)
#8 Comment from froglips2
1/15/06 7:48 PM | Permalink
I can't believe how big Zack is getting! He's such a handsome little man!! He certainly loves the camera.. Even his eyes smile when he's grinning. Zachariah is certainly another handsome addition to your family!! :)#7 Comment from anjsparker
1/15/06 6:48 PM | Permalink
Zackariah is such a cutie pie! Just love seeing his pictures and watching him grow! :)#6 Comment from mrslaurareaux
1/15/06 6:20 PM | Permalink
He is so precious and getting so big already! :) I love that smile.#5 Comment from kaelebsmommy
1/15/06 6:19 PM | Permalink
Hey Little Zack...

You are such a little cutie-pie. Your Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you & love showing you off. Your growing up too fast & getting to be such a big boy!#4 Comment from mai52takn
1/15/06 6:16 PM | Permalink
He is so gorgeous Danielle! What a blessing he must be to your family! That smile is too precious.. I have a feeling some girls may be chasing after him before you now it! ~~Hugs~~Jenn#3 Comment from jennabugg0930
1/15/06 6:13 PM | Permalink
Zack you are such an adorable baby. Growing so fast. I just love your smile. I can't believe you are 14weeks all ready...wow!! Time flies.
Love you
~Jenna#2 Comment from oceandreams94
1/14/06 7:35 AM | Permalink
Hi Little Man!! I love your pictures! You are soooo cute!!#1 Comment from ruffasstites
1/13/06 3:43 PM | Permalink
He is getting so big and that smile is such an angelic one. Keep on growing Zack. Mommys booby does the body good. Emily














No comments: