Today Zackariah had his Four Month check up at the pediatrician. He was 6 lbs 3 oz and 18 inches at birth. Zackariah is now weighting 11 lbs 11oz and 24 inches.The nurse Looked at his chart noticed he hasn't had his Two month shots and asked if we were getting caught up today I said no no we not doing shots. She didn't drill me or anything which I was thrilled about. Zackariah is looking good. His pediatrician asked me if I had started any solids yet I told her no and wait to see what she say about that she gave me the go ahead on the rice cereal, but said most breastfed babies hold of until 6 months I told her I plan on waiting until he shows me signs of need something more and told her I had heard something about the iron in the rice cereal being hard to absorb and I may skip it all together. She told me that was fine specially in a breastfeed baby it was manly just for learning and fun That I could go straight to the veggies. Then She asked about the shots I said I'm not doing them and I have learned our state as medical, religous, & philosophical exemptions amd when the time comes for school if I can't get the exempt form you I'll get ti another way. She just said okay and that was that I'm glad she didn't fight me on my belief's. I don't know if her okay mean she agreed with me and would be willing to give the exempt for just her respecting my belief's either way I'm happy about it. In all It was a good appointment
Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this
This entry has 13 comments: (Add your own)
#13 Comment from mom2kamdyn
3/2/06 1:33 PM | Permalink
Sounds like a great appt! Glad the Dr. & nurse did not give you a hard time!#12 Comment from ruffasstites
2/21/06 12:11 AM | Permalink
WTG big boy. Glad mommys milk is making you strong and healthy. Tootles Aunty Em#11 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
2/19/06 7:39 PM | Permalink
awww getting to be big! wow hes so much smaller than jack!!! usually there bigger :) hes growing so fast! im glad the doctor didnt push anything! yay for zack!#10 Comment from love4myangelssdi
2/19/06 6:19 PM | Permalink
that is great, they grow up to fast :(#9 Comment from jennabugg0930
2/19/06 12:41 PM | Permalink
Congrats on standing your ground, and i'm so glad she didn't fight you on it. Her opinion doesnt matter anyway!!!! it's not her baby!!!!#8 Comment from kaelebsmommy
2/19/06 10:37 AM | Permalink
He's such a cutie! I'm glad the appointment went so well!! Before long, you will be adding pics of the little man walking... Time flies!#7 Comment from dragonfire29303
2/19/06 8:13 AM | Permalink
it is hard to beleive this is same baby, is so cute hapy, and Fat!!!!!! lubs the pics!! hope his check up went well! good pics, so cute#6 Comment from oceandreams94
2/19/06 7:39 AM | Permalink
What a big boy he is getting to be! Cant believe he is 4 months old!!!!!!!!!!:)#5 Comment from qt2nv99
2/19/06 6:47 AM | Permalink
WTG Zack............Glad your appoinment went well. He is such a cutie!
XOXOX
Carolina#4 Comment from spicee1111
2/18/06 10:39 PM | Permalink
My goodness, he's a peanut! Kaylee was 11lbs. 11oz. at her 2 months check up! LOL. But she was born at 7lbs. 10oz. so that makes a difference. He's growing steadily, so that's great!#3 Comment from momlibbe
2/18/06 10:33 PM | Permalink
Look at his double chin! He's getting big! Glad the doc reacted well to everything! You don't need her ok on the vax stuff. Just fill out your own exemption form.#2 Comment from westtxsweety21
2/18/06 10:07 PM | Permalink
way to grow little man!! I'm glad you didn't have any trouble with the dr! #1 Comment from mai52takn
2/18/06 9:19 PM | Permalink
Sounds like a great appointment. Glad to hear lil Zack is doing so well. That is so wonderful that the nurses/drs. support your choices!





No comments:
Post a Comment