Wednesday, October 15, 2008

it's over

9/6/06

Zackariah is 11 months old today and it is finally over !!!! Since March I have been though so much with Zackariah he had RSV and was in the hospital then the weight gain issues came and we went thorough soo many test and they still wanted more tested to be done I finally got sick of my doctor and had enough and found a new pedi which agree with me about all the testing being uncalled for he started on meds about a month or so ago and he was stuck at 12.6 oz and before the meds it was like pulling teeth but we got him up to 13 pounds well he is now are you ready for this 16 lbs 15oz and is perfectly healthy and even made it on the charts 5% he still on the charts he is growing and the doctor said he is fine just feed him love him enjoy him and come back around his birthday and if any problems come up in the future we'll address them then but everything is over !!! I don't have any more hospital visits to dread anymore test I can live my life and enjoy my baby !!!! and I have a wonderful doctor who seems to be ont he same page with me for everythign for Zackariah care which is awsome I left the office in tears just saying to myself over and over again "it's finally over"



Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 19 comments: (Add your own)

#19 Comment from scrapinlover
9/10/06 1:02 PM | Permalink
That is so wonderful! Finally a doctor who knows what he/she is talking about! I am ecstatic that he finally got the help he needed.

#18 Comment from mnatureapril
9/8/06 10:52 PM | Permalink
YAH! What wonderful news. I am so glad he is gaining weight.

#17 Comment from momlibbe
9/8/06 12:11 AM | Permalink
Wow! I'm so glad he is now gaining weight and healthy!

#16 Comment from stormyaries
9/7/06 11:10 PM | Permalink
Woo Hoo WTG! Go Meds!

#15 Comment from kaelebsmomma
9/7/06 9:21 PM | Permalink
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you! I knew things would work out! ((HUGS))

#14 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
9/7/06 5:17 PM | Permalink
im so glad hes getting better! and wow he gain a good amount wohoo!
now only if jack was so luckY!~ but yay hun hugs

#13 Comment from oceandreams94
9/7/06 11:44 AM | Permalink
So glad he is going to be o.k.!!!

#12 Comment from angelangie80
9/7/06 10:38 AM | Permalink
That's great! WTG Zack!!

#11 Comment from klg72499
9/7/06 8:25 AM | Permalink
aww i am glad . Wtg zack!!!!!!!!!!wtg momma :)

#10 Comment from qt2nv99
9/7/06 7:55 AM | Permalink
Aww that is wonderful news! Im so happy you finally found such a great Dr and that Zack is doing so well. WTG Zack . I hope he continues to do well!!
XOXOX
Carolina

#9 Comment from jessicalflores1
9/6/06 11:59 PM | Permalink
That's great! WTgrow Zack! He's as big as Jaden was at that age. Jaden was 17 lbs 8 oz on his birthday and now he's around 19 or so.

#8 Comment from pooh83098
9/6/06 10:06 PM | Permalink
WOOHoo!! I'll bet you are relieved.....WTGrow......Zackie Baby!!!

#7 Comment from spicee1111
9/6/06 9:26 PM | Permalink
Yay that is great!! I do know the feeling of constant Dr.'s visits, went through that with Lexi as a baby/toddler and it was a relief when all her surgeries were over.
So glad to hear Zack is doing so well and gaining so well, that is excellent.

#6 Comment from ruffasstites
9/6/06 8:30 PM | Permalink
Glad to hear you and mommy are doing better and staying better.

#5 Comment from hannahaghra
9/6/06 7:29 PM | Permalink
Alright Zackariah! Way to gain the weight! I thought he was looking a little more round! I'm so glad to hear you found a pedi that would listen to you and is a little more down to earth. That's great news!

#4 Comment from ladylittleblue
9/6/06 7:07 PM | Permalink
Way to go Zack and Mommy!!!

#3 Comment from devilsfallinluv
9/6/06 6:38 PM | Permalink
glad you found a better doc and that he's gained so well!

#2 Comment from jackrusslin
9/6/06 5:53 PM | Permalink
So glad you found a doctor that is understanding and glad he's gained so much weight for you!

#1 Comment from jennabugg0930
9/6/06 5:33 PM | Permalink
that's great! He's bigger than cameron was!
Is he still on the formula and are you still nursing?





No comments: