Sunday, October 12, 2008

went to see my old midwife, Grentchen

Date : 12/6/05

Zackariah is 2 months old today. I went to see my old midwife, Grentchen and brouZack to meet her. I had a little check up all is goof for the most part. My blood pressure is a little high for me but not awfully high. Grentchen thinks it will come down in time I only gave birth 8 weeks ago. She is referring with the doctor about what to do about my thyroid if I need blood work or if they want to refer me somewhere else she get back to me by the end of this week. SHe wrote me a script for the nuvaring I won't be going on it for a few months so for now we will stick to condoms. Grentchen was happy to meet baby Zack. I brought her a few pictures of him. So all is well and we had a nice little visit.







No comments: