Friday, October 10, 2008

two week ped visit

10/24/05

Today Darin & I took Zackariah to meet the Dr. Adams (our Ped) and have his first Ped check-up. He did well he weighed in at 7 pounds 5oz and 20 inches not bad fro beign 6.3 and 18 inches at birth she asked me about shots PKU and all that. I declined for now she didn't seem super thrilled but she didn't push me on the matter either which was good. She look at his pee-pee and asked about cirm him I said we weren't and she was happy about that. she wants to see him back in two weeks just to make sure she gaining weight. the nurses were a little freaked out that he was a home birth but me I get a kick out of freeking people out with that LOL



Written by daniellegk . Link to this entry This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
Thats really great but why decline a PKU? Its not a shot its a test to make sure he isn't sick?
Comment from luvspspnkids - 11/1/05 10:25 AM


LOL that is great!! I love freaking people out too =)
~Jenna
Comment from jennabugg0930 - 10/29/05 11:55 AM











No comments: