I have some awesome Friends !! Yesterday I had been out and about all day I came home for a short but then went right back out that evening we'll When we got home there was this box sitting on my door step I had no Idea what it was It was from one of my friends in my October 2003 mommy group so I open the box and It's a BEAUTIFUL quilt for Zackariah from several of the girls in the October 2003 Mommy group they all made squares and sent it to one girl and she made the quilt it is the most beautiful quilt I have ever seen it sooo wonderful I was in total shock when I got in. I was on my hands and knee's looking at each square in total amazement while Darin stood over with me begging me to feed him I just couldn't tear myself away. I still can't believe they made this for Zackariah it sooo beautiful and they did a wonderful job I was soo surprised
Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this
This entry has 8 comments: (Add your own)
#8 Comment from jennabugg0930
2/5/06 9:17 PM | Permalink
What a beautiful quilt, they did a wonderful job!!#7 Comment from katkadenjustin
2/2/06 6:03 PM | Permalink
That is gorgeous! And Zack looks so adorable with that big grin LOL like he was loving the quilt :)#6 Comment from wisertj
2/2/06 12:14 PM | Permalink
wow- how beautiful!!! thats wonderful- you really do have great friends =) looks like Zack really likes it too!#5 Comment from dragonfire29303
2/2/06 8:53 AM | Permalink
That is really wonderfull!! the best things about friends is they contine to surprise you with their thoughtfullness, and genrosity!! thats really sweet!#4 Comment from pootyboys
2/2/06 3:10 AM | Permalink
We loved doing it :-) Glad you love it! -Linda and Gordon#3 Comment from kelljern
2/1/06 9:34 PM | Permalink
WOW...What a great present...Things like that are priceless...They are sooo thoughtful...Zack looks like he loves it too...All them grins...Kellie#2 Comment from tweetybe4u22
2/1/06 6:53 PM | Permalink
That is VERY beautiful, I love mine that the OCT mommies made for Natalie too :) They are sure priceless :)#1 Comment from oceandreams94
2/1/06 6:52 PM | Permalink
OMgosh!!!!!!!!!!!! That is soooo Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! What a sweet idea!! I can tell that Zach loves it too!!:)












No comments:
Post a Comment