






















































Zackariah's 3rd year was mostly a quite one. He attended a mother's day out program two times a week. It just took us two tries to find one that would take him the first one he was kicked out for being a toddler and 2nd one he loved and he loved it. He was enjoying his new baby sister and still getting his speech at home. I have worried about ADHD like his brother for some time now. He always been a active boy. From the time he was 6 months old and would jump in his jumperoo forever. To all the jump and scraps on his head and face from running into things. I thought I would give it time. We moved across the lake in August and we went through some test and it was agree that he does in fact have adhd why do all my boys have it ? Is it is genetic ? yes it can be. why just my boys so far ? well from what I understand it 5 to 7 times more common in boys I hate that all my boys have it, but at least it treatable. He won't be able to be treated until after his 3rd birthday but at least we found out only 6 weeks before his birthday vs 6 months could be a long wait. I have known in my heart for sometime but to hear the words it's hard but hopefully it will lead to Zack doing better learning more and a happier Zack and overall happier family.



No comments:
Post a Comment