Zackariah turned 4 months old Yesterday. Where did the time go 4 month wow. He doing very good still on breastmilk and loving every moment of it. We had a busy day yesterday. We got up got Alexander & Cameron ready fro school. I noticed Zackariah had a little bit of a cough, but I wasn't sure if it was a sick cough so we went about our day dropped Alexander & Cameron at school. Went and got Cameron Glasses fixed. Stopped by grandma to pick up something and have breakfast with her and I noticed while there Zackariah was sick my poor baby sick for the first time how sad. I made an appointment for him to see the doctor at 2pm. We left Grandma's at 1pm so I could go home first and stamp the baptism invites. We went to the doctor he weight 11 pounds and 6 oz the doctor checked him for RSV negative !!! whew ! but he does have a ear infection and he is wheezing so has to take breating treatment at night! poor baby ! Papaw picked Cameron & Alexander from school and kept them while Zackariah and I brought Isabella to her dance class after that was over we gto Alexander and Cameron and went home to pick up daddy and go tot he drug store to drop Zackariah Script off then to get some groceries. Then we had forgotten Cameron glasses at grandma's so we headed back to get them and then back to the drug store for Zackariah medicine. Finally home at 9pm where Zackariah took his medicine with out a promblem I might add and we nursed to sleep while Daddy feed Alexander, Cameron, & Isabella and did homework with Alexander. What a busy 4 month Birthday Zackariah had. I took a few pictures of Zackariah and he was in an okay mood for being so sick. I took a few here at home that I'm going to change the background in PSP I"ll post those in a few days. I had to cancel his 4 mths well baby check up but he go in for that in about 10 days to a week and have his ears re-checked. so that is Zack's update my little baby boy is now 4 months old !
Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this
This entry has 10 comments: (Add your own)
#10 Comment from love4myangelssdi
2/13/06 4:08 PM | Permalink
he is so cute, I just love his blue eyes thats good he didn't have RSV it's so horrible to go through :(.#9 Comment from kaelebsmommy
2/12/06 4:40 PM | Permalink
Awww...poor baby. I'm sorry that he is sick. He is such a little cutie though! All smiles, even though he isn't feeling 100%!!#8 Comment from ayannam103099
2/12/06 11:39 AM | Permalink
zackariah you are getting so big time is flying by i remember when your mommy told me she was pregnant with you :) now look how cute you are looking more like your big brother alex love you big boy :)#7 Comment from qt2nv99
2/12/06 8:40 AM | Permalink
He is such a big boy, So handsome and happy, Seems like a joy to be around.
Love the way he hold his head up so high and acts like such a big boy, giving sis Isabella some competition.
XOXO
Carolina#6 Comment from chelnosleep
2/11/06 10:42 PM | Permalink
HE IS SO CUTE....and he is getting so big....you outta be one proud mama.... that poor baby sorry about the breathing treatments.... keeping him in our prayers.... he is such an angel.... May god bless you in all your life to come...#5 Comment from oceandreams94
2/11/06 5:43 PM | Permalink
awwww he is getting so big! Cant believe he is already 4 months old!#4 Comment from jennabugg0930
2/11/06 3:50 PM | Permalink
Love those pictures, what a handsome little guy#3 Comment from delejune
2/11/06 2:53 PM | Permalink
He is so beautiful! Love that cute butt!#2 Comment from spicee1111
2/11/06 12:49 PM | Permalink
Awee, he is growing just beautiful! I love the sleeping nursing pic, the best!!#1 Comment from mai52takn
2/11/06 12:39 PM | Permalink
Aww lil Zackariah you are such a gorgeous blessing! What a beautiful baby boy.. and those big blue eyes are just heart-melting. 4 months sure did go by fast. But I sure love talking to your mommy.. and watching you grow! Your smiles are precious.. and before we know it you will be talking!
hugs ~ Jennifer Macias ~


















No comments:
Post a Comment