Friday, October 10, 2008

Kami (midwife) came to see us

10/19/05

I had called her last night before Zack went poopy she had an apt but was coming out either today or last night well I guess she ran late last night so she came out today ......... she checked out Zack .... brought me some stuff for his little tummy just some oil to rub on his skin to help his go more regular we hope...... and just some little exercises on zack. Kami brought her two oldest boys with her they were sooo cute sang this little song they made up about Katrina (the hurricane) so cute ..... Kami and I visited for a while and Zack and I will see her Saturday she soo sweet I feel like I found a friend than a doctor some day so sweet and well informative and so into natural things which I love !!!



Also I went down the brought my copy of Zack's Birth records and he should be on the insurance soon so he can see a ped if we need one :)

No comments: