Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One year old

10/07/06

Yesterday was Zackariah's Birthday. His Party isn't until October 22nd, but we wanted to make his day special. Isabella spent the night out and we took him to McDonalds to eatand play.He got alone time with Mommy & Daddy I can't believe he is one. It seems so surreal I can't believe how far he come and how much he changed. I made a slide show for him and you can see how sick he was with the reflux and how much he gained and how much healthier he looked I didn't realize how sick he was he looks wonderful now. Happy First Birthday my little man !!!

please take a look at his video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xy3blTvyQ0







Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 16 comments: (Add your own)

#16 Comment from scrapinlover
10/25/06 4:11 PM | Permalink
Happy Birthday prince Zack!

#15 Comment from kaelebsmomma
10/10/06 6:33 PM | Permalink
Wow...a year already.... I remember the little bitty baby that came to us a year ago.... They grow up soooo fast.... Happy Birthday Handsome!

#14 Comment from mom2bof4sweeties
10/10/06 11:50 AM | Permalink
Happy 1st Birthday Zack!!! You have come a long way! LOVE the hambuger picture, WAY to cute!! Hope you had a GREAT day!

#13 Comment from ayannam103099
10/9/06 8:14 PM | Permalink
wow little man i cant believe how fast time goes by ... i rmember your mommy telling me she was pregnant with you it seems like yesterday when she told me well happy birthday to you love you :)

#12 Comment from jennabugg0930
10/8/06 6:11 PM | Permalink
Awww, can't believe he's 1 already! wow time flies. Happy birthday littlle guy

#11 Comment from ruffasstites
10/7/06 9:46 PM | Permalink
Happy first birthday big boy. I remember when your mommy was pregnant with you and we tortured her by painting differents things all over her belly. You truley are a blessing from God. Many more happy birthdays.

#10 Comment from spicee1111
10/7/06 9:32 PM | Permalink
Awee, Happy One year birthday Zack!! Danielle, he looks so much more healthy, look at those legs! That is so great to see him thrive. One year passes by so fast, yet they change so much in that year that it feels like forever since they were teeny tiny.

#9 Comment from mommy2haileigh01
10/7/06 9:26 PM | Permalink
Happy 1st Birthday Zack! He's so adorable Danielle, and I loved the slideshow! =0)
-Erika =0)

#8 Comment from hannahaghra
10/7/06 8:59 PM | Permalink
Happy 1st Birthday Zack! I'm glad you had a good day with Mommy and Daddy. The photo show was great Danielle, he's gotten to be such a big guy! I'm so glad he's doing so much better!

#7 Comment from angelangie80
10/7/06 6:28 PM | Permalink
Happy 1st Birthday Zack!!

#6 Comment from jessicalflores1
10/7/06 5:51 PM | Permalink
Happy Birthday Zack! I'm glad your birthday was a good one with Mommy and Daddy! I can't believe you are 1 already.

#5 Comment from oceandreams94
10/7/06 1:55 PM | Permalink
awwwww! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACK!!

#4 Comment from momlibbe
10/7/06 1:33 PM | Permalink
That was an awesome photo show, Danielle! Your little guy is so precious!

#3 Comment from qt2nv99
10/7/06 1:31 PM | Permalink
LOL how cute, What a big boy eatting a burger. He looks so cute as usual!! Happy Birthday cutie pie~

#2 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
10/7/06 1:03 PM | Permalink
aww u look like u had so mjuch fuh!! look ath im eating that big hamburger hehe to cute!! love the hat!

#1 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
10/7/06 1:01 PM | Permalink
happy birthday lil man!! YOUR 1!! I CANT BELIEVE IT! YOUVE GOTTEN SO BIG! HE LOOKS GREAT NOW HUN!!
YAY BIG BOY IM SO GLAD U GOT TO SPEND TIME WITH UR MOMMY N DADDY! LOTS OF LOVE!
























No comments: