Tuesday, October 14, 2008

1st taste of solids

4/25/06

Last Night Zackariah had his first taste of Solids he is almost 7 months old. I have him cereal with Banana in it. He love it. I fed him again this morning with out the Banana's he didn't care for it so I added the Banana's and he loved it soo much he tried eating the bowl.



Written by alexcambellazack Blog about this entry | Add to del.icio.us | digg this

This entry has 11 comments: (Add your own)
#11 Comment from ruffasstites
4/28/06 9:31 PM | Permalink
Glad you enjoyed your rice and bananas mr Zack. Looking good hun. Aunty Em#10 Comment from boricualove420
4/27/06 2:16 PM | Permalink
Awww such cute pics!! Looks like he really liked it!#9 Comment from wisertj
4/26/06 12:12 PM | Permalink
What a sweetie- looks like he loved his first taste of food!!#8 Comment from love4myangelssdi
4/26/06 2:10 AM | Permalink
aww he is so cute, looks like he loves cereal and bananas. I wish that Isaiah would eat some :(#7 Comment from poohluvstigger5
4/25/06 11:34 PM | Permalink
Awwwwwwww!Great Pictures!It looks like he really liked his cereal!!He's sure a cutie!!!~Franny~#6 Comment from jassypoohsmom1
4/25/06 11:03 PM | Permalink
HEHE YAY!! I LOOKS LIKE IT WENT WELL! WAT A CUTIE PIE! I LOEV HOW HE FELL ASLEEP! LOL IM SO GLAD HE LOVES IT! THATS GREAT!#5 Comment from kelljern
4/25/06 10:25 PM | Permalink
Awww Zack, what a big boy. Looks like you really enjoyed it. Your mommy must of put a sleeping pill in that cereal since you passed out so quickly.#4 Comment from jennabugg0930
4/25/06 10:23 PM | Permalink
Awwwwwwwwww, those are so cute#3 Comment from tweetybe4u22
4/25/06 9:37 PM | Permalink
Sooo cute, looks like he LOVED it :)#2 Comment from oceandreams94
4/25/06 8:24 PM | Permalink
awwwww!! What a cutie!! He looks like he really loves it!#1 Comment from delejune
4/25/06 8:22 PM | Permalink
What a BIG boy!!! Banana is always a hit! Wait till he tries butternut squash... I've never seen a baby who doesn't try to inhale it!












No comments: