Date: 7/14/2005
I had my 27 week apointment with Grentchen today. Nothing Special I had both Cameron & Isabella with me. They weighed me I'm noe 124 so I have gained 3 pounds in 3 weeks so that is a pound a week not bad I guess :) listen to baby heart nice and strong doing well :) She asked how I was feeling told her the contrations weren't as bad so she let it up to me if I wanted to be checked and I'd rather not stir things up down there if we don't have to and I know to trust my body and I feeling okay so were let things be unless my body show me signs that something is going on which it doesn't seem to be. She said if I was still feeling bad she was going to see me every week but since I'm doing good we will do every 2 weeks until 36 weeks unless something changes so I twas a pretty good apointment. I informed her I would be working on my birth plan for next time she even gave me isabella's birthplan so I have that to use to right the birth plan for this baby. After the apointment the kids and I went swimming at the YMCA we had a good time and they were worn out after that we all took a good nap. SO that about it I guess
Written by daniellegk . Link to this entry This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
I am so glad you had a nice Appt. Sounds like everything is going well and i'm glad to hear the contractions aren't as bad anymore. Good luck girl, and you look awesome! I still can't believe you are already 27weeks. Time is just flying by!!!
Love you
~Jenna
Comment from jennabugg0930 - 7/15/05 12:47 PM




No comments:
Post a Comment