31 week Apointment
31 week Apointment
Date: 8/11/2005
I had my 31 week apointment with Grentchen today. Nothing Special I had both Alex & Isabella with me. They weighed me I'm now 130 ½ so I have gained 2 ½ pounds in 2 weeks not bad I guess :) listen to baby heart nice and strong doing well :) I told her I would have friends in town in 2 weeks and wouldn't be able to make my 2 week apointment it have to be in 3 weeks and she was fine with that said I looked good. I told her we moved and all. She even talked to Alex about the baby I told her he might be coming to see the baby come out he told her he wanted to see it come out and she was okay with that. Then She Asked when my last ultrasound was and looked it up and wanted to set me up for one more and said she call me on Friday for my apoitment time. I go back September 15th and by then I should feel really close and time for baby to come !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment