Date: 2/10/2005
Monday night I started to come down with a cough and the next day was Mardi Gras. I was still planning on going It was just a cough. I coughed a lot tho the night and my stomach started to get upset during the early morning hours. I tossed and turned in my sleep, around 5am I woke up do a mad dash for the bathroom to toss my cookies. I was too sick to go to Mardi Gras so my mom took the boys to Mardi Gras I stayed home being sick throwing up cough and having a sore throat. The next day I mad arrangements for my mom to keep the baby and my grandma and dad to take each of the boy (school was out) didn't do much of anything but sleep still feeling ill, but that night my throat was almost killing me so I thought I would try and get a doctor apt early the next morning but I had to wait for the office to re open the next day I was in a lot of pain not sleeping throwing up all night not sleep any cause my throat pain and throw up every time I close my eyes. At 5am I was so tried from no sleep and it more pain than I could handle I was ready to take someone head off I wanted help now !!!!!!! couldn't keep any meds down or anything I had Darin call my dad but they both told me to wait till morning I was still in a ton of pain and morning came and there were no apt till Monday !!!!!!!! so we went to the ER anyway checked in asked the usual question...name, age, what wrong, last period, stuff like that wait three hours they brought me back look at me swab my throat took blood, urine, and gave me and anti nausea meds and pain meds in the IV asked me if I could be pregnant told them no cause I have an IUD I feel asleep cause it took 2 1/2 hours for the test to all come back the doctor walk in the room with me and my dad 1/2 asleep and says "you're pregnant" I'm in shock I look at him like he had 2 heads and also said I have strept throat when darin called my dad cell my dad told him. Were all in shock over here I even went home and took an htp cause I didn't believe them but I'm very pregnant the positive line is darker than the control line. I'm throwing up all the time !!! were guessing the due date to be around October 10, 2005 (Isabella's 2nd Birthday)

No comments:
Post a Comment