Thursday, October 9, 2008

My 15 week Check-up

My 15 week Check-up
Date: 4/21/2005

My Grandma Had Cameron.... Bella & I headed to the Midwife office. WE listen to the baby's Heartbeat 160 bpm .... Had my Yearly pap..... Blood Drawn Then Doctor Collins wanted to speak to me about the missing IUD ...... she told me they want to do another Ultrasound and Maybe a Xray I said no to the Xray but she sent me over to the hospital for an Ultrasound and All I thought we were doing today was a quick check They did 2 ultraounds one vaginal and one normal no IUD and we got to look at the baby and they took a peek between the legs and I didn't even relize that. The Nurse asked me how many boys and Girls I have i told her 2 boys 1 girl she then told me the baby Gender ......... once she told me what it was I wanted to know how sure she was the doctor took a look too gave me about 80-85% chance I'm early and they could be wrong but they dont think they are............ so you want to know if it's a boy or Girl right ???? well it is !! its a boy or Girl :)



Written by daniellegk . Link to this entry This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Its hard to belive it been 15 weeks already! I am glad to see all is well with the baby (and you) . I think it is a cool idea to keep the sex to yourselves. It keeps them guessing!!! LOL TAke care!
Comment from msntigger - 4/25/05 1:26 AM






No comments: