Thursday, October 9, 2008

No Baby yet Check back with us after Christmas

No Baby yet Check back with us after Christmas

Date: 9/30/2005

We Spent Tue. & Wed. getting the last things ready to go to the birth centers. Cleaning the van puting all the carseat in the right spot ect. We pack the van with everything I wanted and needed making sure batteries and memory cards were charged and ready to go and I had the outfits and daiper bag pack for the baby and the big brother big sister T shirts were ready to go. I even my plans to get the special sonic ice I wanted for labor. got allt he herbs I wanted to use to help induce labor. We hit the road around 6pm stopped for dinner and what ordeal that was. We stopped at sonic with three kids who had no nap due to us wanting them to go to bed early and we didn't want them eating in the car cause it was just cleaned we eat and got the the birth center at 8pm got the kids settle and FINALLY alseep that was hard .... The room was all set up for us it was soo nice there .... big huge bed sofa nice bathroom with a tub and shower midwife had already brought the blow up birth tub cover for us and had diapers and a sweet note set up waiting for us. we started to try and induce around 11pm got some contractions around midnight I wanted most of the night before I said anything but It was 4am and I was contraction every 3-4 mins and not sleeping at all even got int he shower didn't help much midwife and doula came around 6am I was still contraction but I was doing okay I was 2cm Dilated and 50% effaced last time I was at the office when I finally convinced her to check me I was 4 cm and 90% effeaced so we waited I contracted she even told Darin i was going good we could have our baby in our arms that night. Then around noon my whole body shut down form no sleep what so ever and contrations slowed down and evently stopped midwife thought it was due to me needing rest and thougth once the sun set and i rested it would start up again she went home around 3pm and said to call if anything started again I sleep ona nd off nothing went for a walk tried to restart things but nothing worked I was very discorraged went to sleep early doula stayed incase something happened but nothing did so midwife and Darin and I thought it be best to go home and wait and my midwife is avery hand off natural midwife with is great andwe know baby will come when the time is right so for now were home waiting ... I felt bad for making everyone come out for nothing but no one seemed to mid the told me it was a trial run LOL ... midwife saw me today baby seem happy and well ........ so were back here at moms the boys start school Monday morning Darin starts work so I guess life goes on with mama still preggo ... and If nothing happens this weekend or anything we just head to the birthcenter from grandma where we be satying sunday night tho friday night and coem back to mom and have another check up on saturday and just "wait and see" I"m disapointed but determed to do this the right way and I know this is our last baby and impaients will just make me disapointed in the way my birth turned out in the end I want a natural loving envorment to welcome this baby into this world with it's brothers and sister there to met them and I know just wait and the reward will be greater ! I have found an awsome Midwife who is the sweetest person and so good at what she does and so kind hearted that I know I'm in the best of hands she listens to the heart beats and does what she has to do when she has to but other than that she let me and my body trust and what we need and she liek hanging out with a frinds with a kinda heart who just wants to be there to help us and so understands us from our wants and needs to our parenting style with our older kids she so great with them and has 4 kids herself so know how it is. we just love her and know when itt he right time it happen so for nwo were just trusting in our body and waiting to check back after christmas LOL baby is too happy to join us now even tho I'm due in 11 days......







Written by daniellegk . Link to this entry This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Olenka and I were worried about you! I thought for sure the baby had come. Much love and blessings for a drug free birth. Just let the baby come when the baby is ready

Bella
http://360.yahoo.com/you_are_my_blessing
Comment from mom2skylarnmack - 9/30/05 10:21 PM

No comments: