Friday, October 10, 2008

One week old

Date : 10/13/05

Zack is One week old today. How did a week go by that fast wow !! He is doing good he nursed alot today but now it evening and he sleeping alot my breast are still full and I want him to eat it doesn't seem he can keep up with my demand LOL....... He has some clogged tear ducks I've been pretty breastmilk and some water drops in them hopfully it will clear up in a few weeks. He is a little stopped up he hasn't gone poop since last night but I think it due to my dinner last night poor baby tummy is soo hard but he is passing gas and he is peeing which is good. We will go see Kami on Saturday. Darin, Alex, Cameron, & Bella have been at my grandma all week Zack and I miss them sooo much they are coming up tomorrow nigth I can't wait !!!! I guess that all for now ..........



Written by daniellegk . Link to this entry This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Wow Already a week!
Bella
Comment from luvspspnkids - 10/17/05 11:51 PM







No comments: